Who we areWe have created narratives for the eyes and ears of history. We have travelled the world and sat with Presidents. We have documented tragedy, the beauty of the human sprit, and some of the most poignant images of our time. Now, we bring that experience to you…
- Emmy® award-winning Photojournalists and Editors
- Murrow award-winning Producers
- Creative DP’s and cinematographers
- Motion Graphics and 3D Animators
- Feature film Grips and Gaffers
Our SkillsOur strength comes from versatility. Need a small crew to travel to a foreign country? How about script writing for a corporate executive or perhaps crafting a documentary for a forward thinking nonprofit? Like a good stock portfolio, our corporate video production company is well diversified in our capabilities and skills. We firmly believe our work speaks for itself. Have a look around the site and judge for yourself. We gladly provide references and success stories from our past clients.
Global ServicesWith our interconnected world getting smaller and smaller, our services extend beyond traditional borders in ways that make video production more viable than ever.
- Fully credentialed, passport ready staff
- Crews available for both domestic and international travel
- Private online screening rooms for global collaboration.
- Multi-Cultural staff fluent in Spanish and Arabic
- ENG crews with war zone/embed experience
Why Choose Us?
- Over 20 years of broadcast and corporate video experience.
- Satisfaction matters. We always strive to exceed the expectations of our clients.
- We’re in the business of fostering long-term relationships and strategic partnerships.
- Our staff includes some of our industry’s most regarded and respected DP’s, editors and producers. Our pedigree runs deep.
None of those experiences could have prepared him for the September 11th attacks in Washington DC and NYC. John had the distinction of covering those events in both cities that somber day. He would go on to spend the next seven at “Ground Zero” and earn the Edward R. Murrow Award for excellence in Photojournalism. Additionally, John has also been recognized by the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences with four Emmy Award nominations, two of which resulted in bringing home the coveted statuette.
John has channelled all his life experiences as a photojournalist/filmmaker and transferred them into the world of corporate video production where crafting a story, branding and identity are paramount. His connection to the client, attention to detail and production value make Foundation Digital Media one of the most sought after production companies in the region.
When John isn’t crafting stories for our clients, he can be found on the links chasing his second passion in life…golf. Carrying a reported 9 handicap, John is a passionate golfer and hopes to one day play across Ireland, Scotland and the UK.