Best Video Production Tips
Videos are statistically proven to increase engagement on websites and overall user conversion rates. A low-quality video can, however, spike bounce rates and affect the bottom line. Here are the best video production tips for some of the top uses for videos:
- A new launch of a product, website, service or partnership
- Demonstration videos that explain how business products or services work
- Engagement videos that allow customers to see the face behind the words on screen
- Viral videos that increase product or service popularity and brand awareness
Top Tips for Successful Corporate Videos
- What’s The Aim? – Business owners know all too well the importance of outlining why a project is being done. If you have a clear understanding of why a video is being created, chances are the production company will gain better insight on the message of the video and plan accordingly. The video production company is able take your message from concept to reality and put it in motion, literally.
- Brainstorm – Once a goal is noted, the owner and/or corporate video production company can choose to collaborate in the brainstorming session. An additional tip is to share a sample of something you like or wish to emulate. By presenting information about your inclinations, the video production company will likely get it right on the first try.
- Create a List – Speaking of preferences, most web video production professionals like to nail down the details upfront. Experts recommend outlining a no-do and to-do list. Also state what length the production should be, how many props to use, if it will include voice-overs or scripts and other scenarios.
- Have an Open View – Well-respected web video production companies manage to get their reputation by channeling their creativity and reeling scenes that will make audiences demand an encore, time and again. If you have the idea, be open to new ones from the experts. Bear in mind the company will most likely have your own interests at heart. When your company wins so does the video production company.
- What’s Your Price? — Like most services, the extent of features provided will depend on the budget. Review the list of service options or ask the company about custom options. Price comparison tools are found extensively online to help you research average fees for professional video production. The marketing team can analyze the budget to explore cost-benefit ratios. In most cases, videos are seen as an effective marketing tool, especially in the online climate.
To get the best video production tips, contact us at Foundation Digital Media. Our video production in Washington, D.C., offers a menu of services, including videography, editing, corporate training and marketing.